Health is a basis for greater self understanding, to remember our true nature and live in harmony with one’s true purpose/duty. As a Clinical Ayurveda Specialist my goal is to help you understand your unique constitution, the nature of any imbalance and design your treatment plan to help you successfully integrate the practices necessary for you to radiate health and love.
Ayurvedic treatment offers a sacred space for your healing to take place. The treatment may include:
- Custom designed herbal formulas made from certified organic and FDA approved herbs.
- Custom designed herbal teas prepared fresh for your constitution and to correct any imbalance.
- Medicated Ghee and medicated oils for specific conditions.
- Personalized nutrition guidelines, recipes and cooking classes, specific combination of spices for your unique needs.
- Custom Aroma therapy blends using high quality esssential oils and resins to support mind and emotions and help recover from acute illnesses.e
- Wellness and lifestyle coaching to help you eliminate any negative habits that may be toxic and bring in harmonious routines. counseling and
- Pranayam and meditation techniques, and guidance with use of specific mantras,mudras, guided imagery and visualizations for effective Stress management.
- Specific asanas for your constitution and to correct any imbalance,strenghen any areas of weakness or pain.
- Marma therapy to remove any blockages to the flow of energy in the subtle channels of the body and mind.
Initial Ayurvedic Consultation
This will take about 2 hours with a discussion of your unique physical and psychological constitution, symptoms, medical history, pulse and tongue analysis, current lifrestyle to get a complete understanding of your unique needs and the nature of any imbalance.
Report Of Findings
A week later, we will meet for about an hour to discuss the findings from the detailed assessment and an individual health plan will be designed according to your specific constitution and needs. I will also discuss some of the ayurvedic principles as they relate to your specific situation and give you some recommendations along with any herbal formula if necessary.
Follow Up Care
Follow-up consultations are of the utmost importance in Ayurveda, to review your treatment plan, see what works for you and what needs adjustment and introduce one by one all the 5 sense therapies. This includes nutritional and lifestyle counseling, marma therapy, pranayam, meditation, aromatherapy, customized herbal formulas and unconditional support and encouragement. Throughout your follow-ups you will deepen the understanding of your constitution and how internal and external factors affect you, as well as tools to help you deal with stress and any other challenges. Plan to give yourself 6 to 12 months to implement all the healthy routines and create the right environment for your body to heal from within.
We use only the highest quality, wild crafted, and organic Ayurvedic herbs that are FDA approved. Herbs are prepared with healing chants and reiki to infuse them with greater healing energies. The cost of herbal formula may vary according to the specific ingredients and can be around $40 for a month supply.
Sarve bhavantu sukhina, Sarve santu niramaya, Sarve bhadrani pashayantu, Maa kashchid-dukhabhavbhaveta!
May all be happy. May all healthy and free from disease. May all enjoy prosperity. May none suffer
Institute Of Ayurvedic Medicine 505 W 1st Street, Tustin, CA 92780